Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Latest Upgrade (Besides the Blog)

Welcome to Butterknife Estates Blog (that's BkEB)! Seeing as I wanted to write about the new surround sound system in my blog, I realized we were overdue on having a blog about the house and its goings-on. So sit down, relax and feel at home just as you would at Butterknife Estates.

Many severals know by now about the upgraded sound system as it exists now in our basement along with the projector, stadium seating and theater lighting. On Saturday, our trip to DI brought with it a receiver, three speakers and a subwoofer. Oh yeah, and lamps from Shopko for the upstairs. But the surround sound is pretty great. There was a kick-off showing on Saturday of Serenity (or I watched it at least) and Beetlejuice. Our house is now THX certified! We ought to get a plaque to prove it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to come and experience this with all of you!