Friday, October 3, 2008

Cupolas Away!

The residents of Butterknife Estates, being Aggies, engineers and having a cupola on top of the garage, decided it was best to light it up with an A much like Old Main. Well, that's the plan anyway. It has been mentioned for a least a year now and it is high time, now that we have this blog, that we did something about it! Rope lights seem the way to go but we just need to find some, preferably in the not-online shopping area. That way we don't pay for shipping. The best deals are the 150 foot rolls but that seems a bit excessive. Only 11 feet is needed for one side of the cupola.

So help out today and save Thad from the raging disease, normalicy, the horror of living in a house with no peculiar landmark! We appreciate all donations toward the surround-sound-systemia research fund and the wiirryhea cure foundation (a condition wherein one suffers from poor hand-eye coordination and spoons inevitably end up in eyes). Your help can free Thad from these crippling disorders and so many others at Butterknife Estates.

8 comments:

Willie said...

What ever happened to the blue rope lights that went up and down the stairs?

stickman in the gallows said...

It's in the basement for the theater. And it's not 11 feet.

Thaddeus said...

It is over 11 feet, but it is not lit at the far end.

Anonymous said...

Poor thad! You really are the sickest man I know. I mean that in the best of ways

Anonymous said...

You guys sure are getting greedy with all of your diseases.

Thaddeus said...

It's not my fault I get sick so easily! My poor immune system. Cough cough!

Kendra said...

Looking back I have to agree with Jennie. The concept of the DOLE keeps coming to mind. Oh well...we do have fun with those things you buy.

I'll have to check my budget and get back with you. ;)

Jancisco said...

Thad, you do not get sick easily. You sprained your ankle a few years ago and you thought you were going to die because you'd never had a sprained ankle before.

I feel like I can read this blog because I ALMOST lived there. I got married instead.