Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pies and Pumpkins...and wassail!

In an excellent move for the good of all friends of Butterknife Estates, the residents moved quickly to host a new annual tradition. And that was a Halloween party. With so many activities, foods, sweets and good times, how could anyone say no?A game of curses broke out. Nothing like seeing Jared swat at flies while Matt barks and scratches himself.


Thad was inspired by "Pushing Daisies" and made one apple pie and one cherry pie. Jared put together a number of homemade pizzas, Bret made cake and Kendra brewed wassail.
A tournament of Smash Bros. was also hosted and then a MarioKart bonanza.

5 comments:

Manda Hall said...

It was the best Halloween party ever!!!

Jenette said...

Now THAT is my kind of Halloween party... Keep up the blog. I like to see how things are going at my favorite BkE house...

Kendra said...

Jenette - I really miss you! I wish you were in all these pictures with us!!

Beetle said...

I was there too! I LOVE BkE so much!

Kendra said...

Beetle...I believe I'm speaking for all of us when I say that we love that you love BkE! You should come up more often. :D